What does that mean?
What makes us unique is that we are planners, thinkers, and doers.
This means we can provide a plan that meets your targets, ensure that your agencies and service providers work towards a common goal(s), and make sure that we can slot in to fulfill opportunities that your strategy requires. To put it simply, we're specialist generalists.
Some other points that we focus on:
- We kick-start digital momentum
- Big focus on mobile behaviour as well as mobile media
- Work doesn't jump from phase 1 to phase 2 - instead it has a consistent and agile flow
- Our strategies consist of a hybrid of creative brand (qualitative) and performance marketing (quantitative and ROI)
- We recognise that there are different solutions to problems: we apply the answers that fit to each client specifically, through divergent thinking
- We establish whether we are the right fit for our clients, and they us
How do we do it?
We have a unique process and framework to get your digital flywheel going.
- Digital strategy
- Uncover opportunities in product and marketing that have strategic significance
- Audits (technology, media, measurement, strategies)
- Deep understanding of marketing
- UX, UI, and web design
- Conversion optimisation
- Performance marketing (Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Content marketing and blogging
- We currently do this for clients in South Africa, England, and Tanzania.
- Our clients mean a lot to us. You won’t have a problem of feeling like a small client in a big agency.
Who does it?
Nicholas started and runs Easy Tiger, and is the primary consultant for all clients. With 10+ years in digital, he operates as a strategic digital generalist, with specialist skills in UX and growth hacking.
Team support focuses on operations, production, and creativity. These are all reliable, senior individuals that are managed by Nicholas.